The data controller is the company: Mecbo s.r.l, with registered office at 8 Via Umbria, 40060 Osteria Grande (BO) Tel. 051-945085 / www.mecbo.it
PURPOSE OF AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The purposes of the processing concern the performance of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship and the fulfilment with the obligations related thereto, pursuant to article 6, par. 1, point (b) of the aforementioned Regulation.
They also pertain to the legitimate interests of the company pursuant to article 6, par. 1, point (f) of the aforementioned Regulation.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of personal data is optional; should they not be provided, however, Mecbo s.r.l. would find it impossible to fulfil its contractual obligations.
Your personal data may be communicated to:
1) internal personnel of the departments that are authorised to perform the processing;
2) companies and professional firms that provide support in management, administrative, technical and legal activities;
3) technical/IT and organisational service companies and consultants.
PERIOD OF RETENTION
Your personal data will be retained for the period of time that is necessary for the provision of contractual requests and for 10 years from the registration of the last account movement, without prejudice to legal obligations that may result in this period of time being extended.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Mecbo s.r.l. recognises that you have the rights provided for by the aforementioned Regulation in article 13 paragraph 2, summarised below.
You have the right to:
- request access to, the rectification and deletion of your data, the restriction of their processing and the right to object to the processing of your data;
- withdraw your consent at any time you wish to do so;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise said rights by addressing the writing company, by registered letter to the address indicated in the paragraph “Data controller” or via e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com